1. Orders over $200 AUD to Australian/New Zealand customers.
2. Orders over $300 AUD to Worldwide customers.
3. Express shipping is calculated on an individual basis via weight and location.
For purchases below the free shipping amount;
4. We offer regular shipping for Australian/New Zealand customers at a flat rate charge of $10 AUD.
5. Express shipping is calculated on an individual basis via weight and location.
6. International shipping is calculated on an individual basis via weight, location and service type.
**NB** Certain destinations around the world are subject to duties and import taxes, please be aware of this and check with your local post.
We have partnered with Australia Post to offer our customers the quickest and most cost effective shipping solutions around the world.
- Regular (with tracking)
- Express (with tracking)
- Regular (with tracking)
- Express (with tracking and signature)
To track your order please refer back to tracking code.
For International customers, we recommend that once your order has landed into your country, that you use your national postal network website to track your parcel. For example, a customer in the United States can use the "USPS" OR "FEDEX" website.
Items are shipped out within 24 to 48 hours after an order has been placed and paid for. ( POST LAUNCH DATE )
To view shipment times and estimates, please visit the following website.
Please take these as a rough guide. Generally, orders are received quite quickly. However, they are subject to circumstances out of our control such as
- Peak times (christmas)
- Weather affecting logistics (floods, bush fires, cyclones)
- Industrial actions (strikes)
These circumstances are far, few and between.
If you have not received your item(s) more than 5 working days after the "estimated" time of arrival, please contact us and we will investigate further.
All our delivery services come with a traceable method.
Within Australia, Regular and Express are traceable from pickup to delivery, with regular email updates.
For international customers, most parcels are sent via secure Pack and Track or Express Courier service, both of which have direct door-to-door tracking.
Registered Post has limited tracking to no tracking for customers, however all orders will require a signature on delivery.
Once the parcel has arrived in the destination country, you will also have better coverage using your local postal network to trace.
For example, a customer in the United States can use "USPS" and enter the tracking number there to see their parcel status.
Absolutely. We ship locally and worldwide to almost every country. Simply select your country during the checkout procedure.
All orders are shipped 24-48 hours after payment has been received.**NB** Certain destinations around the world are subject to duties and import taxes, please be aware of this and check with your local post.